- Volunteer tutors are registered for online training as part of their interview with an Adult Literacy Center Coordinator. Online workshops are done on your own. You will be assigned a username and password by the Online Training Manager.
- You have two weeks to finish the workshop. Once you have completed the workshop, notification will be sent to the Online Training Manager, who will notify your Adult Literacy Coordinator.
- Student assignments are made at the end of the training. If you cannot complete the online training in time, please notify the Adult Literacy Office by email.
Documents & Forms
- Google Form for Requesting Materials - Challenger and Laubach books, FFL books, and more
- Tutor Lesson Planning Guide (DOC)
- Roles and Goals Worksheet (DOC)
- Tutor Handbook (PDF)
- Volunteer Guide (PDF)
- America Learns Coordinator User Guide (PDF)
- ProLiteracy Education Network - Collection of courses and resources for adult literacy/ELL instructors, program staff, and learners
- Learning to Use Laubach - Slides, handouts, and videoclips