Get in the game this summer by reading every day! Earn a badge for every six days of reading and work toward your personal best. Raise your game by exploring the library’s vast resources.
June 1 - August 31, 2020
Read books, graphic novels, magazines, e-books - all reading counts!
- Attend a virtual library program or storytime
- Listen to an audiobook or podcast
- Download or stream a movie, music or ebook at lapl.org
- Learn a new language, watch a video tutorial or take an online course
- Work on a film for the Teens of LA Film Fest (ages 11-18, submissions close June 19).
- Complete the 2020 Census
- Volunteer to help your community
Summer at the Library is generously supported by the Library Foundation of Los Angeles and its donors:
Lenore S. and Bernard A. Greenberg Fund, The Council of the Library Foundation, Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, Estate of Victoria Erteszek Foote, California Library Association, Maxwell H. and Muriel S. Gluck Endowment, Marjorie Luttenbacher, The Walter J. & Holly O. Thomson Foundation, Flora Thornton Endowment, Judy Fiskin, The Albert Parvin Foundation, The Morrison and Foerster Foundation, Cheryl Petersen and Roger Lustberg Charitable Fund, The Walt Disney Company