Libby is an innovative in-browser and mobile app from OverDrive designed to make borrowing and enjoying e-books, magazines, streaming services and audiobooks from the library easier than ever. Libby is available on your browser and for Android and iOS devices.
The OverDrive app will be discontinued in early 2023. Here are some helpful resources for making the switch to Libby:
Read across devices
All your loans, notes, bookmarks and reading progress sync across your devices.
Download ebooks and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space.
Listen in your car
Enjoy audiobooks in your car through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto or a Bluetooth connection.
Send to Kindle
If you prefer reading on your Kindle, Libby can send your library books to it.
Access to “Extras,” including streaming video services, educational courses and more:
- ArtistWorks provides world-class instruction for the most popular string and band instruments through self-paced video lessons from professional musicians.
- LawDepot offers legal forms in minutes with high-quality, easy-to-use and completely customizable legal documents and templates.
- Universal Class brings libraries lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs).
- Craftsy is an online resource for all creative makers from basic instruction to advanced techniques for fabric and yarn crafts, baking, drawing and much more.
- Kanopy offers more than 30,000 films, including critically acclaimed movies, inspiring documentaries, award-winning foreign films and more.