If you are trying to Reserve a Computer but do not have a valid library card, here are some steps you can take:
Get a library card now
- Apply in person at any branch.
- Complete a form to bring in at any branch.
- Pre-register online and pick your card up at any branch.
Use a computer now
- Use a free, walk-up Internet Access computer for up to 15 minutes at a nearby branch.
Renew or clear fines from your card
- Renew your card at a nearby branch with ID and a local rent or utility bill.
- Pay outstanding fees online or at a nearby branch.