Additional Phone Numbers
L.A. County Service Provider Area: 4
The Vernon-Central WorkSource Center offers the following free services for job seekers:
- Search their Job Board for immediate openings with local employers
- Free Internet Access, Computers, Printers, and Communication Tools are available to help broaden your search, research employers, create your resumé and cover letter and prepare for an interview including phone, fax and copy machines
- Workshops designed to help you improve your job hunting, interview and resume skills
- One on One Interview Preparation with qualified staff members
- Resources for Laid-Off Workers: The Vernon-Central WorkSource Center offers workshops to help laid-off workers get back to work. Whether you are considering new career opportunities or looking for a position within an industry in which you are experienced, the WorkSource Center can provide you with the tools necessary to stay competitive in today’s job market.
- Job Fairs/Recruitments: The Vernon-Central WorkSource Center hosts Job Fairs and Recruitments throughout the year. These services are free of charge for job seekers and offer access to potential employers as well as the opportunity to interview and gain employment on the spot.
Operated by Coalition for Responsible Community Development. Located at LA Trade Tech College.
Population Served: Single Adults, Veterans
Resource Categories: Work
General Resources: Job Search Assistance
Additional Offerings: Job Skills Training, Resume Assistance