America’s Job Center of California (AJCC) was formerly the South Valley WorkSource Center.
- One-on-one career counseling to assess your skills and determine your goals.
- Employment workshops designed to help you sell your strengths to potential employers and improve your chances of obtaining a job offer.
- Special training programs to enhance your skills or update your knowledge to match today's marketplace, such as on-the-job training opportunities through employers that let you earn while you learn.
- Entrepreneurial assistance for those interested in pursuing self-employment.
- Computers and printers to help you write resumes and develop cover letters.
- Internet access to help broaden your search and gain information on careers, employers and the current labor market.
- Phone, fax and copy machines to help you communicate with employers.
- Assistive technology for individuals with disabilities.