Youth Emerging Stronger is there to help and empower youth (ages 11 to 24) who live on the streets. It provides housing, education, career awareness, and physical and mental wellness. They prefer not to list a physical address. Please call to learn more.
- Foster Care Youth (Ages 11-19): (323) 467-8466
- Minor Runaway & Homeless Youth (Ages 12-17): (323) 240-2253 or (323) 366-2450
- Transitonal Age Youth (Ages 18-24): (323) 962-0430
- Hollywood House: (323) 957-7757
- Beachwood House: (323) 454-2886
You may email them at Info@YouthEmergingStronger.org for more information.