Free Health & Homeless Shelter Services
The Source offers a one-stop-shop of resources and services to help homeless Angelenos transition to independent and supported living. Services are also available for eligible low-income residents. All services are free of charge.
Services offered may vary by location and include:
- Same day transportation to emergency shelter
- Free California ID vouchers for the DMV
- Free cell phones
- Housing assessment through the Coordinated Entry System
- Enrollment into Medi-Cal and CalFresh
- Employment assistance
- Mental health services
- HIV education and resources
- Child support services
- Referrals to expert providers
The Source Locations
- Central Library
Last Tuesday of every month
12:30 - 3 p.m.
630 W Fifth St
Los Angeles, 90071
Use our Homeless Resources site to find resources near you.