Learn English and more for free on your own time.
With Cell-Ed, your cell phone becomes your teacher
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All you need is a cell phone (basic or smart)
- Talk or text with live coaches when you need help
- Headphones are recommended
- Questions? Call 866-932-9172
Cell-Ed courses include
- English Language Learning/ESL course
- Spanish literacy for Spanish speakers with little to no reading or writing ability in Spanish
- The SkillBuilder program—a series of courses in reading, writing and social studies for native English speakers preparing to take one of the high school equivalency tests, such as the HiSET or GED
To access Cell-Ed
- Flip phone: Call 818-423-5533 and use PIN 5275
- Smartphone: Download the app on the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Desktop: Go to learn.cell-ed.com and use PIN 5275
If you call, you will need unlimited texts and minutes to use Cell-Ed. No Internet needed.
If you use the Cell-Ed app, you will need unlimited data or Wi-Fi/Internet.