It’s Showtime at the Los Angeles Public Library this Summer!
If you are between the ages of 11-18 we invite you to submit your short film to the Teens of LA Film Fest. Show us your talent, your enthusiasm, and your creative spirit!
Submission to the Film Fest is free. Submissions will be accepted June 10 through July 27, 2019 in the following categories:
- Book Trailer (30-90 seconds)
- Experimental (1-5 minutes)
- Short Film (1-5 minutes)
- Documentary (2-8 minutes)
- Oral History (2-8 minutes)
Original films in any of the above categories will be accepted. Films should be rated G or PG and suitable for a teen audience. Filmmakers should have a Los Angeles Public Library card and be between the ages 11-18. Please review the complete submission guidelines for more information.
Awards will be given in all categories. Category winners will be announced at the Teens of LA Film Fest ‘19 event on Saturday, August 10 at Central Library. All winners will be invited to the 2019 Summer Reading Challenge Grand Prize Award Ceremony and After Party on August 24.
Submitting Your Film
- Make sure you have read and understand the submission guidelines.
- If you are under 18, please have a parent or guardian with you before clicking the button to submit.
- All submissions must be received by July 27 at 11:59PM.
If you have already completed the above submission agreement with a parent or guardian and just need to upload your submission, use this link to submit your film. Films submitted without the agreement will not be accepted.