No changes to the top of the Los Angeles Times Best Seller Lists as My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh remains in the top spot on the Los Angeles Times Fiction Hardcover List for the week of August 26, 2018, while Calypso by David Sedaris stays at #1 on the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
Los Angeles Times Best Sellers
1. My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
2. The Other Woman by Daniel SIlva
3. The Incendiaries by R. O. Kwon
4. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
5. Circe by Madeline MIller
6. Warlight by Michael Ondaatje
7. The President is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson
8. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler
9. A Double Life by Flynn Berry
10. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
1. Calypso by David Sedaris
2. Educated by Tara Westover
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
4. Everything Trump Touches Dies by Rick Wilson
5. How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan
6. The Russia Hoax by Gregg Jarrett
7. The Death of Truth by Michiko Kakutani
8. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
9. Ninety-Nine Glimpses of Princess Margaret by Craig Brown
10. Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.