Award-winning speaker, Penny Spark of SoCal Home Improvement Referral Service, will deliver a program that is unique, high-energy, and power-packed with information for local homeowners contemplating a home remodel, renovation, or other improvement project. Ms. Sparks has been performing professional due dilligence on remodeling for nearly 15 years and has guided thousands of homeowners through their remodels, additions, and other home improvement projects.
Learn from this expert how to navigate through the processess from the preliminary planning stages, to the inevitable changes along the way, to inspections, warranties, final payments, and unconditional releases.
Join us for the following discussion topics...
- 12 Best Practices. 7 Signs of Trouble.
- Which Pitfalls Are You Most Likely To Fall Into?
- Savvy Contractor Screening.
- Contractor Interviewing Strategies.
- Key Contractor Hiring Criteria. What They Won’t Tell You.
- When Is It Safe to Hire An Unlicensed Contractor?
- Astute Interpretations and Comparing of Contracts.
- 8 Must-Have Elements in a Home Improvement Contract.
- What are Mechanic Liens, Performance Bonds and Release Waivers? Do You Need Them?
Space is limited for this FREE program. RSVP's are strongly encouraged by please calling (818) 883-5555 or by email email@example.com
Light Refreshments Provided By The Friends of West L.A. Regional. / Metered Parking Available Across Street From Library on Purdue Street.
For ADA Accommodations, Please Call (213) 228-7430 At Least 72-Hours Prior To Event.