Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
RSVPs are encouraged. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jennifer Noble, the Young Adult librarian or stop by the reference desk.
Do you need volunteer hours for school? Are you interested in completing those hours at the library? This meeting will show you what being a volunteer is all about. Serve your community through a low-key and enjoyable volunteer program.
Teen volunteers at Durant Library are responsible for many tasks, including:
- Help with shelving items.
- Tidy the reading room.
- Recommend books, magazines, & CDs for purchase.
- Decorate the Teen Area bulletin boards.
- Plan & attend programs for other teens.
- Read with kids.
- Curate the Durant Library's Facebook page.
Be prepared for a scavenger hunt. Fun will be had. Snacks will always be provided for trainings.