How Does The Affordable Health Care Act (ObamaCare) Affect You?
This will be a broad overview and interactive discussion for gaining understanding and answering questions about how the new Federal health care law will affect millions of Americans including you! The following are just a sample of topic questions that will be addressed:
- What Will The New Health Care Law Mean To Those Currently Without Health Care Insurance?
- Does The Law Affect Those Now Receiving Medicare or Medical?
- Do These Reforms Affect Those Already With A Health Care Plan?
- How Does The Law Affect Your Hospital and Prescription Needs?
- What Are Your Options And Responsibilities?
This program will be facilitated by Faye Faalzadeh (Lic #0101288), a licensed Medicare-Insurance Specialist.
Please contact the adult librarian, Alicia Randolph at 310-575-8323 to sign-up for this program.
For more program information, Faye may be contacted at 310-266-2701. Refreshments provided through the sponsorship of the Friends of the West Los Angeles Regional Branch.
For ADA Accommodations, call (213) 228-7430 at least 72 hours prior to event.