Thursday, March 07, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Thursday, April 04, 2013
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program provides free income tax return preparation for low-income taxpayers. Due to the large number of individuals desiring assistance, the program has set a $57,000 maximum gross income (total) limitation per income tax return for those seeking help.
Married couples filing joint returns must have both spouses present when tax returns are being prepared.
CSUN-VITA is designed to assist taxpayers with basic problems on their income tax returns.
What You MUST Bring When You Visit a VITA Location...
* Bring Social Security cards or ITIN for ALL taxpayers AND dependents
* Prior year’s tax return can be used for the taxpayer ONLY (not for spouse and dependent)
* All wage reporting forms– such as W-2’s and 1099’s
* Any other form marked “Important Tax Document”
* Please Note: if you are filing Married BOTH Spouses MUST be Present
***IMPORTANT*** WITHOUT the physical documentation present, your tax return CANNOT be prepared.