Award-winning speaker Penny Spark, of SoCal Home Improvement Referral Service, will deliver a program that is unique, high-energy and power-packed with information for local homeowners contemplating a home remodel, renovation or other improvement project. Ms. Spark has been performing professional due diligence on remodelers for nearly 15 years and has guided thousands of homeowners through their remodels, additions and home improvement projects.
The seminar will address:
• The Top 8 Most Important Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Contractor.
• Keeping Records For Maximum Protection Against Project Delays and Budget Overruns.
• What Pitfalls Are You Most Likely To Fall Into?
• When Are Mechanic Liens, Performance Bonds and Release Waivers Needed?
• The Key 6 Elements That Must be in a Construction Contract to Protect You.
• What Coverage Do You Need? What Coverage Does Your Contractor Need?
• And Much More…