Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Wednesday, May 07, 2014
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Wednesday, June 04, 2014
This is a FREE, 10-week course designed by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (www.nami.org) to incorporate presentations, discussions, and exercises for individuals living with brain disorders who wish to establish and maintain wellness in response to their mental health challenges. The course is taught by a trained NAMI representative living in recovery from mental illness.
Course topics include the following:
- Current Evidence-Based Research Findings About Brain Biology;
- Mental Illness Symptoms and Their Relationship to Personal Experiences;
- Personalized Relapse Prevention Plan;
- Tools to Prepare Interactions with Health-Care Providers;
- Skills For Making Decisions and Reducing Stress;
- Support Services within The Westside Los Angeles Community, and
- Advocacy Initiatives For Fighting Stigma.
Prior Registration Required. To register, please contact either Ms. Rosina Ehrlich or Ms. Judy Nahman-Stouffer at (310) 889-7200, or via Email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ADA Accommodations, call (213) 228-7430 at least 72-hours prior to event.