September 15, 2013 Los Angeles Times Best Sellers Available at the Library
While the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Nonfiction list remains basically the same as last week two new novels debut on the Fiction list. How the Light Gets In, the ninth book in Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series debuts at #2 while The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon makes the list at #6.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
2. How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
6. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. The Infatuations by Javier Marias
9. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
10. William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher
1. Zealot by Reza Aslan
2. This Town by Mark Leibovich
3. Lawrence in Arabia by Scott Anderson
4. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
5. I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano
6. Grumpy Cat by Grumpy Cat
7. I Could Chew on This by Francesco Marciuliano
8. Difficult Men by Brett Martin
9. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
10. The Liberty Amendments by Mark R. Levin
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.