June 9th, 2013 Los Angeles Times Bestsellers Available at the Library
For the second of what could be many weeks Dan Brown sits atop the Los Angeles Times hardcover fiction bestseller list while Phil Jackson's Eleven Rings shoots to the top of the hardcover nonfiction list. A newcomer to the nonfiction list is Gianna Angelopoulos’ My Greek Drama, which debuts at No. 4. My Greek Drama details Angelopoulos’ quest to bring the 2004 Olympic Games to Greece.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Inferno by Dan Brown
2. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
3. A Delicate Truth by John le Carre
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
6. The Woman Upstairs by Claire Messud
7. The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner
8. Little Green by Walter Mosley
9. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
10. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
1. Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
3. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
4. My Greek Drama by Gianna Angelopoulos
5. The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson
6. I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano
7. Henri, Le Chat Noir by William Braden
8. Help, Thanks, Wow by Anne Lamott
9. The Outsider by Jimmy Connors
10. The One Thing by Gary Keller
To find out what our librarians are reading, recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources please visit LAPL Reads.