June 30th, 2013 Los Angeles Times Bestsellers Available at the Library
Inferno by Dan Brown jumps back into the top spot on the Hardcover Fiction list while Phil Jackson's Eleven Rings is again at number one on the Hardcover Nonfiction list this week. Carl Hiaasen has a strong debut at number two on the Fiction list with Bad Monkey and Jason Matthews grabs the sixth spot on the fiction list with his spy thriller, Red Sparrow. The highest ranked newcomer on the Nonfiction list is The Boys in the Boat, which tells the story of the University of Washington Crew team that competed for United States in the 1936 Olympics.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Inferno by Dan Brown
2. Bad Monkey by Carl Hiaasen
3. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
4. Vader's Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown
5. A Delicate Truth by John le Carre
6. Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
7. The Son by Philpp Meyer
8. TransAtlantic by Colum McCann
9. The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner
10. Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown
1. Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
3. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
4. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
5. The Unwinding by George Packer
6. American Gun by Chris Kyle and William Doyle
7. Keep It Pithy by Bill O'Reilly
8. I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano
9. The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson
10. The Attacking Ocean by Brian M. Fagan
To find out what our librarians are reading, recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources please visit LAPL Reads.