No changes to the top of the Los Angeles Times Best Sellers Lists this week as Into the Water by Paula Hawkins remains at #1 on the LAT Hardcover Fiction Bestseller List, while Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson is on top of the Hardcover Nonfiction Bestseller List.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
2. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
3. No Middle Name by Lee Child
4. Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton
5. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
6. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
7. Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami
8. The Thirst by Jo Nesbo
9. Since We Fell by Dennis Lehane
10. Anything is Possible by Elizabeth Strout
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson
2. Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven
3. Shattered by Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes
4. Option B by Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant
5. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
6. Coach Wooden and Me by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
7. Churchill and Orwell by Thomas E. Ricks
8. Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
9. The Book of Joy by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and The Dalai Lama
10. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.