No changes to the top of the Los Angeles Times Best Sellers Lists this week as Into the Water by Paula Hawkins remains at #1 on the LAT Hardcover Fiction Bestseller List, while Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson is on top of the Hardcover Nonfiction Bestseller List.
New on the Hardcover Fiction List this week are No Middle Name by Lee Child and Testimony by Scott Thurow. Debuting on the Nonfiction List are: Coach Wooden and Me by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar; Democracy by Condoleeza Rice; and Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
2. No Middle Name by Lee Child
3. Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami
4. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
5. The Thirst by Jo Nesbo
6. Testimony by Scott Thurow
7. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany
8. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
9. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
10. Anything is Possible by Elizabeth Strout
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson
2. Option B by Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant
3. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
4. Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven
5. Coach Wooden and Me by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
6. This Fight is Our Fight by Elizabeth Warren
7. Shattered by Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes
8. Democracy by Condoleeza Rice
9. Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
10. The Book of Joy by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and The Dalai Lama
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.