Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders remains at #1 on the Los Angeles Times Fiction Bestseller List for the third week in a row, while Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance returns to the top spot on the Los Angeles Times Nonfiction Bestseller List.
New to the Hardcover Fiction List this week are Song of the Lion by Anne Hillerman, One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline and The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck. Debuting on the Nonfiction List is In the Shadow of the White House by Jo Haldeman & Evan Thomas.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
2. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
3. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
4. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
5. Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
6. Song of the Lion by Anne Hillerman
7. One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline
8. The Black Book by James Patterson
9. In This Grave Hour by Jacqueline Winspear
10. The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
1. Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance
2. South and West by Joan Didion
3. Old School by Bill O'Reilly & Bruce Feirstein
4. The Truth About Your Future by Ric Edelman
5. The Book of Joy by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
6. Hallelujah Anyway by Anne Lamott
7. Sapiens by Yuval Norah Harari
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
9. In the Shadow of the White House by Jo Haldeman & Evan Thomas
10. The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.