New number ones on both the Fiction and Nonfiction lists and a trio of debuts in the Hardcover Fiction top ten highlight this week's Los Angeles Times Best Sellers lists.
And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini has displaced Dan Brown's Inferno atop this week's Hardcover Fiction list and is joined in the top ten by newcomers, TransAtlantic by Colum McCann, Lauren Weisberger's sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, Revenge Wears Prada, and Craig Johnson's ninth Walt Longmire mystery, A Serpent's Tooth.
A week after being displaced at number one on the Hardcover Nonfiction list by David Sedaris, Phil Jackson's Eleven Rings makes a comeback and re-takes the top spot. The only debuting title on the list is American Gun: A History of the U.S. in Ten Firearms by the late Chris Kyle and William Doyle.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
2. Inferno by Dan Brown
3. The Son by Philipp Meyer
4. TransAtlantic by Colum McCann
5. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
8. A Delicate Truth by John le Carre
9. Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
10. A Serpent's Tooth by Craig Johnson
1. Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
3. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
4. The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson
5. The One Thing by Gary Keller
6. The Unwinding by George Packer
7. American Gun by Chris Kyle and William Doyle
8. I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano
9. Friedkin Connection by William Friedkin
10. My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
To find out what our librarians are reading, recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources please visit LAPL Reads.