If you are trying to Reserve A Computer but do not have a valid library card, here are some steps you can take:
Get a library card now
- Apply in person at any branch.
- Complete a form to bring in at any branch.
- Pre-register online and pick your card up at any branch.
Use a computer now
- Use a free, walk-up Internet Access computer for up to 15 minutes at a nearby branch.
Renew or clear fines from your card
- Renew your card at a nearby branch with ID and a local rent or utility bill.
- Pay outstanding fees online or at a nearby branch.
Homeless patrons: computer access options
- Use a free Internet Access computer at a nearby branch.
- Request a six-month courtesy library card at a nearby branch (photo ID required)
- Come to “The Source,” a free event connecting you to homeless services across L.A. and get a CA State ID card from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Then get your free library card at the same event!