A listing of paper and microform U.S. city, county state, and regional directories located in the History & Genealogy Department. The collection also includes some Canadian Directories.
- Type your search term(s) in one or more of the search boxes.
- Use an ampersand (&) between words if you want each word to be present.
- Use a slash (/) between words to indicate that either word need be present.
- Words without an ampersand (&) or slash (/) between them will search for that exact phrase>
- Use an asterisk (*) to truncate your search term(s).
- Islands, districts, valleys, territories, and broad geographical areas (e.g., the East) can be searched using the Region search box.
- For location names use Mt. instead of Mount or Mountain