The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo remains #1 on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Nonfiction Bestseller List for the week of October 18, 2015. On the Hardcover Fiction List, Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff returns to the top spot.
Debuting on the Hardcover Fiction List is Jojo Moyes' After You, the sequel to Me Before You. New to the Hardcover Nonfiction List this week are It's Your Move by Josh Altman and M Train by Patti Smith.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
2. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
3. The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
4. After You by Jojo Moyes
5. Make Me by Lee Child
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
7. X by Sue Grafton
9. Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie
10. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Killing Reagan by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard
4. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
5. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
6. Killing the Messenger by David Brooks
7. It's Your Move by Josh Altman
8. M Train by Patti Smith
9. Beiing Mortal by Atul Gawande
10. The Art of the Memoir by Mary Karr
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.