Daniel Silva's The English Spy is the new #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Best Seller List for the week of July 19, 2015. On the Hardcover Nonfiction List, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo is on top for the 7th week in a row.
The English Spy, Daniel Silva's 15th Gabriel Allon spy novel, is the only book to make its debut on either the Hardcover Fiction or Hardcover Nonfiction Lists this week.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The English Spy by Daniel Silva
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
4. The Cartel by Don Winslow
5. The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
6. Finders Keepers by Stephen King
7. In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
8. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
9. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
10. The Festival of insignificance by Milan Kundera
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
3. Sick in the Head by Judd Apatow
4. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
5. Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison
6. Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
7. Primate of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin
8. Dead Wake by Erik Larson
9. The Road to Character by David Brooks
10. H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.