The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo remains #1 on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Nonfiction Top 10 List for the week of December 6, 2015. Topping the Hardcover Fiction List this week is Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff.
For the first time in a long while there are no new titles appearing on either the Fiction or Nonfiction Best Seller Lists this week.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff Kinney
3. The Promise by Robert Crais
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
6. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
7. Magnus Chase and Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
8. Slade House by David Mitchell
9. The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende
10. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
4. M Train by Patti Smith
5. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. Destiny and Power by Jon Meachum
7. The Witches by Stacy Schiff
8. Lights Out by Ted Koppel
9. Killing Reagan by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard
10. My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.