Artemis by Andy Weir remains the #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Fiction Hardcover List for the week of December 24, 2017, while Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson stays in the top spot the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
New to the Hardcover Nonfiction List is Why We Don't Suck by Denis Leary.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Artemis by Andy Weir
2. Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
3. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
4. Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks
5. Origin by Dan Brown
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway by Jeff Kinney
7. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
8. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
9. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
10. In the Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende
1. Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
2. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza
3. Grant by Ron Chernow
4. Barking to the Choir by Gregory Boyle
5. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson
6. Why We Don't Suck by Denis Leary
7. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
8. We Were Eight Years in Power by Ta-Nehisi Coates
9. What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
10. Atlas Obscura: An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders by Joshua Foer & Dylan Thuras
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.