The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney remains the #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Best Sellers List, while The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper debuts in the top spot on the Hardcover Nonfiction List this week.
New on the Fiction List this week are Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen and The Little Red Chairs by Edna O'Brien. Also debuting on the Nonfiction List are: The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington; The Third Wave by Steve Case; and Dream Home by HGTV's Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
2. The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson
3. Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear
4. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
5. Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
7. The Little Red Chairs by Edna O'Brien
8. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
9. My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff Kinney
1. The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper
2. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
3. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
4. The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
5. The Third Wave by Steve Case
6. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli
7. Dream Home by Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott
8. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
9. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
10. Back From the Dead by Bill Walton
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.