The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah remains in the top spot on the Los Angeles Times Fiction Hardcover List for the week of April 1, 2018, while I've Been Thinking by Maria Shriver stays at #1 on the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
The Sparsholt Affair by Alan Hollinghurst and Escape Artist by Brad Meltzer are new to Fiction List this week. Debuting on the Nonfiction List are: Russian Roulette by Michael Isikoff & David Corn; Don't Bullshit Yourself by Jon Taffer; and Extraordinary Influence by Tim Irwin.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
Los Angeles Times Best Sellers
1. The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
2. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
3. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
4. Asymmetry by Lisa Halliday
5. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
6. The Power by Naomi Alderman
7. The Sparsholt Affair by Alan Hollinghurst
8. Escape Artist by Brad Meltzer
9. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
10. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
1. I've Been Thinking by Maria Shriver
2. Russian Roulette by Michael Isikoff & David Corn
3. Don't Bullshit Yourself by Jon Taffer
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
5. Extraordinary Influence by Tim Irwin
6. I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
7. Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
8. Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff
9. 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
10. Educated by Tara Westover
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.