Purity by Jonathan Franzen remains the #1 title on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Bestseller List for the second week in a row. On the Hardcover Nonfiction List, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo regains the top spot.
New on the Hardcover Fiction List this week are Make Me by Lee Child and Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie. Debuting on the Nonfiction List are Reckless: My Life as a Pretender by Chrissie Hynde and Black Earth: The Holocaust as History and Warning by Timothy Snyder.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
2. The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
3. Make Me by Lee Child
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6. Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie
7. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
8. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
10. X by Sue Grafton
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. Reckless: My Life as a Pretender by Chrissie Hynde
4. Rising Strong by Brene Brown
5. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
6. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
7. On the Move by Oliver Sacks
8. Self Help by Miranda Sings
9. Black Earth by Timothy Snyder
10. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.