The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney remains the #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Best Sellers List for the fifth week in a row, while The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington takes over the top spot on the Hardcover Nonfiction List this week.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
2. The Last Mile by David Baldacci
3. My Struggle: Book Five by Karl Ove Knausgaard
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen
6. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. The Little Red Chairs by Edna O'Brien
9. Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear
10. Demigods & Magicians by Rick Riordan
1. The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
2. The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper
3. The Third Wave by Steve Case
4. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
5. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
6. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli
7. Barbarian Days by William Finnegan
8. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
9. Hamilton: The Revolution by Jeremy McCarter and Lin-Manuel Miranda
10. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.