Two former number ones return to the top of the Los Angeles TImes Bests Seller Lists this week as The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo is #1 on the Hardcover Nonfiction List and The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins leads the Hardcover Fiction List.
There are three new titles on the Nonfiction List this week: Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance; LAPD '53 by James Ellroy and the Los Angeles Police Museum; and Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts--Becoming the Person You Want to Be by Marshall Goldsmith.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
4. God Help the Child by Toni Morrison
5. A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
6. Dry Bones by Craig Johnson
7. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
8. Memory Man by David Baldacci
9. Gathering Prey by John Sandford
10. The Harder They Come by T. C. Boyle
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
3. The Road to Character by David Brooks
4. Hold Still by Sally Mann
5. Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
6. On the Move by Oliver Sacks
7. LAPD '53 by James Ellroy
8. H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
9. Triggers by Martin Goldsmith
10. A Curious Mind by Brian Grazer
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.