Before the Fall by Noah Hawley remains the #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Best Seller List for a second week in a row, while The View From the Cheap Seats by Neil Gaiman is in the top spot on the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
New to the Hardcover Fiction List this week are the final installment in Stephen King's Bill Hodges trilogy, End of Watch, and The Girls by Emma Cline. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr is back in the Fiction top ten again, 109 weeks after making its first appearance. Debuting on the Hardcover Nonfiction list is Grunt by Mary Roach.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
2. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
3. A Hero of France by Alan Furst
4. End of Watch by Stephen King
5. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danier
6. Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
7. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
8. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
9. The Girls by Emma Cline
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
1. The View From the Cheap Seats by Neil Gaiman
2. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
3. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
4. Tribe by Sebastian Junger
5. Five Presidents by Clint Hill
6. Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Liues: The Patriots by David Fisher
7. The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee
8. Hamilton: The Revolution by Jeremy McCarter and Lin-Manuel Miranda
9. The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt
10. Grunt by Mary Roach
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.