Once again there are no changes to the top of the Los Angeles Times Bests Seller Lists this week as The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo is #1 on the Hardcover Nonfiction List and The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins leads the Hardcover Fiction List.
New books on the Hardcover Fiction list this week are Judy Blume's latest, In the Unlikely Event and Finders Keepers by Stephen King. Debuting on the Hardcover Nonfiction List is Primates of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
4. Radiant Angel by Nelson DeMille
5. Finders Keepers by Stephen King
6. Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
7. Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
8. God Help the Child by Toni Morrison
9. A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
10. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
3. The Road to Character by David Brooks
4. Triggers by Martin Goldsmith
5. Hold Still by Sally Mann
6. Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
7. Primates of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin
8. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
9. H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
10. Dead Wake by Erik Larson
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.