The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin debuts as the #1 book on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Fiction Best Sellers List for the week of June 12, 2016 while The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee moves to the top of the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
Debuting on the Fiction Hardcover List are Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danier and Imagine Me Gone by Adam Haslett. New on the Hardcover Nonfiction List this week are Tribe by Sebastian Junger and Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Patriots by David Fisher.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin
2. The Fireman by Joe Hill
3. Zero K by Don DeLillo
4. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
5. LaRose by Louise Erdrich
6. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danier
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. The Noise of Time by Julian Barnes
9. Imagine Me Gone by Adam Haslett
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
1. The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee
2. Five Presidents by Clint Hill
3. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
4. The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt
5. Tribe by Sebastian Junger
6. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
7. Gratitude by Oliver Sacks
8. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli
9. Grit by Angela Duckwith
10. Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Patriots by David Fisher
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.