Two books that have been on the Los Angeles Times Hardcover Bestseller Lists for over a year return to the top again this week. In its 86th week on the Hardcover Fiction List, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, returns to the #1 position, while in its 55th week, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo, is #1 on the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende
4. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
5. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
6. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff Kinney
8. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
9. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
10. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
1. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. Thing Explainer by Randall Munroe
4. H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
5. M Train by Patti Smith
6. The Notorious RBG by Irin Cameron and Shana Knizhnik
7. Killing Regan by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard
8. S. P. Q. R. by Mary Beard
9. Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yeager
10. Destiny and Power by Jon Meacham
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.