Couldn't make it to our last craft program? Never fear! We've got step by step instructions and a video in the post below to help you make your own recycled paper gift bows this holiday season.
Recycled Paper Gift Bow Instructions:
1. Take one sheet of paper from a magazine, book, map, or sheet music and cut into
3 pieces that measure 10 ½” x ¾”
3 pieces that measure 9 ½” x ¾”
2 pieces that measure 8 ½” x ¾
1 piece that measures 3 ½” x ¾”
2. Staple the ends of each piece together, leaving the smallest piece to the side:
You'll end up with eight pieces that look like a figure eight (or an infinity loop.)
3. Stack and glue the three longest pieces together:
4. Stack and glue in the three medium pieces (9 ½” long)
5. Stack and glue in the two smaller pieces (8 ½” long)
6. Glue the smallest pieces in the shape of a tube and glue it in the center of the stacked pieces.
Looking for a bit more instruction? Take a look at our video here
If you'd like to stay up to date on our craft programs (or simply look at some pretty pictures of books!) check us out on Facebook and Instagram: