No changes to the top of the Los Angeles Times Best Sellers Lists this week as My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout is #1 on the Hardcover Fiction List for the fourth week in a row while When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi is once again in the top spot on the Hardcover Nonfiction List.
New to the Hardcover Fiction List are: All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders; The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee; and Shaker by Scott Frank. Debuting on the Hardcover Nonfiction List this week are The Wait by DeVon Franklin and Originals by Adam Grant.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
2. The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin
3. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
4. All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
5. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
6. The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
9. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff Kinney
10. Shaker by Scott Frank
1. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
2. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
3. The Wait by DeVon Franklin
4. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
5. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
6. The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson
7. Dark Money by Jane Mayer
8. M Train by Patti Smith
9. Originals by Adam Grant
10. H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.