In its 134th week on the Nonfiction Bestseller list, Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand is back on top, moving Hard Choices by Hillary Rodham Clinton down to the second spot. The top spot in fiction remains unchanged with The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (a.k.a J.K. Rowling) holding top place for the third week in a row.
Three fiction titles are new to the list this week; The Care and Management of Lies by Jacqueline Winspear, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and the stand alone thriller, Invisible by James Patterson. Blood Feud by Edward Klein and Think Like a Freak by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt debuted on the Nonfiction Bestsellers at number 3 and 8 respectively.
Click on any title on the list to place a hold on an item free of charge. You will need to know your library card number and the last four digits of the phone number associated with your card. After placing the hold select the library location to which you want the item sent and we will notify you when it is available for pick up.
1. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
2. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
3. China Dolls by Lisa See
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. The Vacationers by Emma Straub
6. The Care and Management of Lies by Jacqueline Winspeare
7. Midnight in Europe by Alan Furst
8. Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
9. Invisible by James Patterson
10. Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
2. Hard Choices by Hillary Rodham Clinton
3. Blood Feud by Edward Klein
4. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
6. Capital in the Twenty First Century by Thomas Piketty
7. Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow
8. Think Like a Freak by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt
9. Carsick by John Waters
To find out more about recent arrivals and hot titles, book lists by subject, new books by genre and other reader resources, and what our librarians are reading, please visit LAPL Reads.